University of Pennsylvania, Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology (M&T)
2016 - 2020 • 3.93 GPA
Pursuing a BSE in Computer Science from the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and a BS in Economics in Management of Entrepreneurship from the Wharton School of Business.
2013 - 2016 • 3.94 GPA
Graduated Cum Laude (Highest Honors), top three in the class. Leader in entrepreneurship, ethics, and current events clubs on campus.
Forward Deployed Software Engineer Intern, Palantir
June 2019 - August 2019 • London, UK
- Developed pipelines for running containerized optimizations on client software and analyzing results.
- Developed frontend framework for visualizing and tracking status of client supply chains.
Software Engineer Intern, PayPal
May 2018 - August 2018 • San Jose, CA
- Full-stack JS feature development and testing (Node, Angular, Chai, Mocha).
- Contributed in production to "Pay with PayPal" checkout flow.
- Exercised $100K budget to dynamically introduce incentives at checkout.
- Markedly improved conversion rates through targeted A/B tests.
- Re-architected and consolidated modal components used throughout the checkout app for better device compatibility and a more consistent UI.
Software Engineer Intern, Honey
June 2017 - August 2017 • Los Angeles, CA
- Wrote middleware and REST API endpoints for web and mobile e-commerce platforms.
- Worked within an agile engineering team to build out new production features.
August 2018 - Present • Philadelphia, PA
- Aided in development of homework sets, lectures, test suites, documentation, and projects.
- Curriculum focuses on JS, Node, Express, React, Redux, and React Native.
- Gave lectures on JS universe, CSS-in-JS.
- Hosted office hours to help student with course assignments and concepts.
TA, CIS 555: Internet and Web Systems, UPenn
August 2019 - December 2019 • Philadelphia, PA
- Aided in grading assigments, drafting exams, and hosting office hours.
- Curriculum focuses on Java, Apache Spark, Map Reduce, AWS, internet protocols, and distributed computing in general.
Product Manager, CIS 350: Software Engineering, UPenn
January 2019 - May 2019 • Philadelphia, PA
- Guided two teams concurrently through agile development cycles.
- Oversaw students in developing mobile apps on Android, admin panels on web, and backend servers running on Node.js with MongoDB.
Co-Founder, Developer, Riplo
April 2018 - Present • Philadelphia, PA
- Led web and mobile development team through multiple concurrent projects.
- Created full-stack web and mobile apps for startups and small businesses.
- Leveraged modern technologies and industry-trained best-practices.
React (Gatsby, Next), Redux, HTML, CSS (SCSS, styled-components), ERB, Handlebars, Angular, EJS, jQuery.
React Native, Android.
Node, Express, Passport, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, Java Spark, Serverless.
Databases & Deployment
Postgres, MongoDB, AWS (DynamoDB), Google Cloud Platform, Firebase, Heroku, Netlify.
Map Reduce, SQL, Spark, Jupyter Notebook, Pandas, Numpy, Storm.