University of Pennsylvania, Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology (M&T)
2016 - 2020 • 3.93 GPA
- Pursuing BSE in Computer Science from the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS).
- Pursuing MSE in Computer Science from SEAS via submatriculation program.
- Pursuing BS in Economics, concentration in Management of Entrepreneurship, from the Wharton School of Business.
2013 - 2016 • 3.94 GPA
- Graduated Cum Laude (Highest Honors), top three in the class.
- Leader in entrepreneurship, ethics, and current events clubs on campus.
Forward Deployed Software Engineer Intern, Palantir
June 2019 - August 2019 • London, UK
- Developed pipelines for running containerized optimizations on client software and analyzing results.
- Developed frontend framework for visualizing and tracking status of client supply chains.
Software Engineer Intern, PayPal
May 2018 - August 2018 • San Jose, CA
- Full-stack JS feature development and testing (Node, Angular, Chai, Mocha).
- Contributed in production to "Pay with PayPal" checkout flow.
- Exercised $100K budget to dynamically introduce incentives at checkout.
- Markedly improved conversion rates through targeted A/B tests.
- Re-architected and consolidated modal components used throughout the checkout app for better device compatibility and a more consistent UI.
Software Engineer Intern, Honey
June 2017 - August 2017 • Los Angeles, CA
- Wrote middleware and REST API endpoints for web and mobile e-commerce platforms.
- Worked within an agile engineering team to build out new production features.
August 2018 - Present • Philadelphia, PA
- Aided in development of homework sets, lectures, test suites, documentation, and projects. Refactored build processes and container configurations on Gradescope for automating homework releases and grading.
- Co-taught curriculum which focuses on JS, Node, Express, React, Redux, and React Native.
- Created lectures on JS universe, CSS-in-JS, React, blurring the line between client and server (Next.js, Gatsby, etc.). Modernized JS stack in existing homeworks and built new homeworks to introduce students to more relevant tech.
- Hosted office hours to help student with course assignments and concepts.
TA, CIS 555: Internet and Web Systems, UPenn
August 2019 - December 2019 • Philadelphia, PA
- Aided in grading assigments, drafting exams, and hosting office hours.
- Curriculum focuses on Java, Apache Spark, Map Reduce, AWS, internet protocols, and distributed computing in general.
Product Manager, CIS 350: Software Engineering, UPenn
January 2019 - May 2019 • Philadelphia, PA
- Guided two teams concurrently through agile development cycles.
- Oversaw students in developing mobile apps on Android, admin panels on web, and backend servers running on Node.js with MongoDB.
Co-Founder, Developer, Riplo
April 2018 - Present • Philadelphia, PA
- Led web and mobile development team through multiple concurrent projects while in school and/or working at internships.
- Created full-stack web and mobile apps for startups and small businesses.
- Leveraged modern technologies and industry-trained best-practices.
React (Gatsby, Next), Redux, HTML, CSS (SCSS, styled-components), ERB, Handlebars, Angular, EJS, jQuery.
React Native, Android.
Node, Express, Passport, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, Java Spark, Serverless.
Databases & Deployment
Postgres, MongoDB, AWS (DynamoDB), Google Cloud Platform, Firebase, Heroku, Netlify.
Map Reduce, SQL, Spark, Jupyter Notebook, Pandas, Numpy, Storm.
Classism in the Gig Economy
Rideshare companies aren't dropping us off where we want
Dec 28, 2019 · 13 min read
The Ethics and Macroeconomics of Automation
Finding purpose, work, and flow with our machine friends
Apr 22, 2019 · 7 min read