University of Pennsylvania, Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology (M&T)
2016 - 2020 • Philadelphia, PA • 3.94 GPA
- BSE, MSE in Computer Science from the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS). Concentration in Data Science.
- BS in Economics from the Wharton School of Business. Concentration in Management of Entrepreneurship.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
2013 - 2016 • Studio City, CA • 3.94 GPA
- Graduated Cum Laude (Highest Honors), top three in the class.
- Leader in entrepreneurship, ethics, and current events clubs on campus.
- Academics, visual arts, soccer, basketball (lots of training and practice, admittedly not many minutes).
Wellesley Public Schools
2003 - 2013 • Wellesley, MA • 3.95 GPA
- Soccer, basketball, visual arts, academics.
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, Palantir
July 2020 - Present • New York, NY
Forward Deployed Software Engineer Intern, Palantir
June 2019 - August 2019 • London, UK
- Developed pipelines for running containerized optimizations on client software and analyzing results.
- Developed frontend framework for visualizing and tracking status of client systems.
Software Engineer Intern, PayPal
May 2018 - August 2018 • San Jose, CA
- Full-stack JS feature development and testing (Node, Angular, Chai, Mocha).
- Contributed in production to "Pay with PayPal" checkout flow.
- Exercised $100K budget to dynamically introduce incentives at checkout.
- Markedly improved conversion rates through targeted A/B tests.
- Re-architected and consolidated modal components used throughout the checkout app for better device compatibility and a more consistent UI.
Software Engineer Intern, Honey
June 2017 - August 2017 • Los Angeles, CA
- Wrote middleware and REST API endpoints for web and mobile e-commerce platforms.
- Worked within an agile engineering team to build out new production features.
August 2018 - Present • Philadelphia, PA
- Aided in development of homework sets, lectures, test suites, documentation, and projects. Refactored build processes and container configurations on Gradescope for automating homework releases and grading.
- Co-taught curriculum which focuses on JS, Node, Express, React, Redux, and React Native.
- Created lectures on JS universe, CSS-in-JS, React, blurring the line between client and server (Next.js, Gatsby, etc.). Modernized JS stack in existing homeworks and built new homeworks to introduce students to more relevant tech.
- Hosted office hours to help student with course assignments and concepts.
TA, CIS 555: Internet and Web Systems, UPenn
August 2019 - December 2019 • Philadelphia, PA
- Aided in grading assigments, drafting exams, and hosting office hours.
- Curriculum focuses on Java, Apache Spark, Map Reduce, AWS, internet protocols, and distributed computing in general.
- Tech: Java, Maven, Spark, AWS.
Product Manager, CIS 350: Software Engineering, UPenn
January 2019 - May 2019 • Philadelphia, PA
- Guided two teams concurrently through agile development cycles.
- Oversaw students in developing mobile apps on Android, admin panels on web, and backend servers running on Node.js with MongoDB.
Co-Founder, Developer, Riplo
April 2018 - Present • Philadelphia, PA
- Led web and mobile development team through multiple concurrent projects while in school and/or working at internships.
- Created full-stack web and mobile apps for startups and small businesses.
- Leveraged modern technologies and industry-trained best-practices.
React (Gatsby, Next), Redux, HTML, CSS (SCSS, styled-components), ERB, Handlebars, Angular, EJS, jQuery.
React Native, Android.
Node, Express, Passport, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL (TypeGraphQL), Java Spark, Serverless.
Databases & Deployment
Postgres, MongoDB, AWS (DynamoDB), Google Cloud Platform, Firebase, Heroku, Netlify.
Map Reduce, SQL, Spark, Jupyter Notebook, Pandas, Numpy, Storm.
A running list of things I like
Dec 21, 2020 · 1 min read
Coming to terms with a strange graduation
May 30, 2020 · 7 min read
View books →