For life in general:
Privacy.com virtual debit cards.
- Never worry about cancelling a "free" trial or spending money at a small business that you want to support but are afraid is at a higher risk of getting hacked
Strava cardio tracking and social-fitness.
- What if more online communities were like this?
- What if there were a Strava-for-cooking app?
Down Dog workout (HIIT) and yoga apps.\
- A workout app which actually works, keeps things interesting (variety), and does not barrage you with ads
Corners of YouTube where learning is fun and fast.
- Netlify performant and affordable hosting with great developer experience
- Deliberate, expressive internal APIs (not just the REST-kind, all code you write is an API for yourself and other devs)
- Reusable components / util functions
- The pipe operator
The more-good-than-bad kind:
- Gnocchi (not too hard to make at home!)
- Chicken thighs
- Protein shakes—you can easily include a little frozen spinach, seeds, and/or healthy fats
The more-bad-than-good kind:
- Extra-toasty Cheez-Its
- Chewy Chips Ahoy
- The universe of sweet and salty items
- Intermittent fasting: I generally feel my best when I don't eat until the afternoon
- Not really a "deit" since you don't have to modify what you eat, but rather when
- Poorly-practiced yoga on the roof
- Weight lifting
- Reading in the sun
- Trail running
- Slightly too-competitive pick-up basketball
- Cooking, especially with friends or family
- Sleep, ideally early to bed and to rise
- Road trips
- Anything involving parks